National PELRA provides many opportunities for our attendees to build lasting relationships with peers, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors in relaxed and enjoyable atmospheres.
Details about the the National PELRA ATC are coming soon
- Labor Trends
- Violence at Fox Lake, IL
- FLSA Today
- Management Development for the 21st Century
- Legal Update
- What's Next After the aca?
- Eeoc Boot Camp for Labor Relations
- Professionals Due Process
- Bargaining Perspectives from a Union and
- Management Expert
- Practitioner Well Being
- Power of Persuasion
- Strategies for Stalled Negotiations
- Grievance Arbitration
- Handling Excessive Leave Requests
- Interest Arbitration
- Fmla... Ada...Workers' Comp
- Smarter Bargaining
- Employee Screening
- Past Practice
- Harassment Free Workplace
- Managing the Generations
- Things that Keep you up at Night
- Political Impacts.. And more!
Networking and social events
- Annual Npelra Cup Golf Tournament
- First Timers' Reception
- Welcome Reception
- Robin Hall Annual Awards Lunch
- Foundation Lunch and Raffle
- Networking Monday
- Queen Mary Dinner and Tour
View conference fees & what conference includes
- Sheraton New Orleans
- 500 Canal Street
- New Orleans, LA 70130
View all conference information
National Pelra has developed a choice for those working towards earning their Clrp® certification!
The final step now includes the option of taking a multiple choice exam or writing a paper. Either option is available to participants that have completed Academy I, II and III.
Learn from the experts and advance your careers thru our Education program!
Join the more than 2400 members across the country for HR/LR resources and training
Want to know about NCPELRA and how it can benefit you?